The North American Gas Forum will return to Washington D.C. in October 2017. Senior decision makers from across the natural gas value chain will come together and discuss topics such as:
- LEVERAGING NORTH AMERICA’S VAST ENERGY RESOURCES – an economic case for natural gas.
- ROAD MAP TO A CLEANER ENERGY FUTURE – building and keeping a natural gas bridge into the future towards a winning solution for industry, environment, and the public.
- NORTH AMERICAN REGULATORY AND POLICY LANDSCAPE – smarter regulations to achieve a sustainable and successful energy transition, and maximize the natural gas opportunity.
- BUILDING A CASE FOR “ENERGY DIALOGUE” ACROSS THE VALUE CHAIN – why industry must focus on joining forces for coalition building.
- LNG EXPORTS – a focus on the evolving supply-demand picture; where is North American gas headed and at what cost?
- MOVING NATURAL GAS – how is the Trump administration affecting infrastructure projects and cross-border trade?
- LNG PROJECT UPDATES – what is changing? Experiences and lessons learned from first movers.
- GAME CHANGERS ON THE HORIZON – what is next for the natural gas industry? What will challenge the status quo? How far can technology still drive down cost?
- SECTOR INVESTMENT – how is the financial future looking for new projects and the wider energy industry?