Maximize your exposure and meet your next business opportunity at the Permian Energy Dialogues:
Joining the Permian Energy Dialogues as a sponsor will provide you with optimum exposure to the decision-makers in the gas business, right in the capital of decision-making. Sponsoring will give you the opportunity to enhance your brand and position yourself as an industry leader among influential names at this all-encompassing important energy event for the global market.
For more information on how you can get involved in 2020 please contact
Bena Leslie : email@example.com
From December 7-9, Energy Dialogues LLC will host the inaugural Permian Energy Dialogues, an invitation-only leadership summit in Midland, TX.
The purpose of the dialogue is to bring together various perspectives from the energy sector, policymakers, think tanks, academia, community, environmental groups and other key stakeholders for constructive debate and formation of solutions around challenges and priorities in the region.
What makes the Permian Energy Dialogues unique?
- A curated and balanced group of participants that engage in constructive debate and exchange of perspectives
- Active engagement in the dialogue by all attendees
- Follow-up with actionable items stemming from the discussions and exchanges during the PED
- Chatham House rules to allow for open discussion around priorities and challenges
- A holistic topical focus on what it will take to make the Permian basin a sustainable model for industry, community, environment and economy