2021 Foundation Partner
2021 Corporate Partners
Maximize your exposure and meet your next business opportunity at the Permian Energy Dialogues:
Joining the Permian Energy Dialogues as a sponsor will provide you with optimum exposure to the decision-makers in the gas business, right in the capital of decision-making. Sponsoring will give you the opportunity to enhance your brand and position yourself as an industry leader among influential names at this all-encompassing important energy event for the global market.
For more information on how you can get involved in 2022 please contact
Bena Leslie : firstname.lastname@example.org
After a fantastic inaugural event, the Permian Energy Dialogues will return to Midland, Texas on September 13-14 2022.
Energy Dialogues will continue to provide a platform to host various perspectives from across the value chain, including major and independent producers, midstream companies, energy buyers, policy makers, investors, community and environmental groups, with the purpose of having meaningful and constructive conversation around challenges, opportunities and solutions for the region.
This year, the dialogue will give greater attention to methane emissions reduction strategies and global energy supply, diving into sustainability goals and the policy required to go with them. Other topics to be covered: energy transition, ESG performance, certified gas, measuring metrics, innovation and technologies driving to net zero goals and collaboration opportunities to continue the production growth and positive investment outlooks.
What makes the Permian Energy Dialogues unique?
- A curated and balanced group of participants that engage in constructive debate and exchange of perspectives
- Active engagement in the dialogue by all attendees
- Follow-up with actionable items stemming from the discussions and exchanges during the PED
- Chatham House Rule to allow for open discussion around priorities and challenges
- A holistic topical focus on what it will take to make the Permian basin a sustainable model for industry, community, environment and economy