At Energy Dialogues LLC your safety remains our top priority as we adapt to the current normal.
We continue to monitor CDC recommendations and seek guidance from state and local governments for the best way forward as we resume face-to-face meetings. We are also in constant communication with our network as we navigate the evolving situation.
We will ensure your experience at any of our upcoming dialogues is – and feels – safe. We have specific plans and protocols in place and are in communication with all venues to ensure everyone does their part. With these new procedures in place we can maintain physical distancing while also providing a rewarding in-person experience:
- Maximum occupancy numbers have been revised to ensure safe distancing in all circumstances.
- Venue space has been expanded to allow for extra space.
- Face masks may be required.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue.
- Floor markings will help encourage social distancing.
- Phone sanitizing stations will be provided.
- Reminder signs will be places strategically to avoid shaking hands and to maintain social distancing.
- Separate entrance-only/exit-only doors to facilitate flow.
- Outdoor spaces and airflow will be available whenever possible.
- Temperature scanning may be required.
- Check-in will be handled as a minimal-touch process.
- Promotional handouts and registration materials will mainly be provided in digital format, with minimal items to touch.
- Registration areas will be spaced out and six feet distancing enabled through floor markings.
- Face masks will be made available.
Forum Sessions, Coffee Breaks and Meeting/Exhibition Area
- Classroom seating with reduced chair density to allow for social distancing.
- Roundtable working sessions will be set up adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Extra space for easier, safe distance, moving around.
- Coffee stations will have attendees to serve coffee and refreshments.
- Pre-packaged food items only.
- Strategically set up networking areas.
- Reduced seating per roundtable.
- Elimination of buffets. Boxed options will be available.
- Tables will only be minimally pre-set.
- Pre-assigned seating where available.
- Intelligent set up for social distancing during networking, lunches and cocktails.
Rest ensured that we are diligently working with each venue and external advisors to create an opportunity to get back to in-person meetings while ensuring highest safety and hygiene measures are met. We encourage you to contact us if you have any concerns or suggestions and check out the venue websites of the event(s) you plan to attend for additional details.
Please contact Bena Leslie – email@example.com for more information.