Why Permian Energy Dialogues?
- The Permian basin, with its abundant energy resources and production potential, has the opportunity to completely change the landscape of supply and demand globally.
- Alongside this opportunity, we face a number of challenges that require solutions – methane leaks, flaring, pipeline access, water, road safety, local economy; how these will be addressed – will impact the trajectory of the regions’ development.
- The Permian Energy Dialogues will provide a platform to address challenges and opportunities collectively, with a mission to devise solutions, build broader coalitions and find effective pathways forward.
The Permian Energy Dialogues at a glance:
- Dates and Location – September 13-14 at the Bush Convention Center in Midland, Texas.
- Format – Panels and working sessions with attendees actively participating in dialogue during the roundtable working sessions.
- Expected Attendee Profile – C-Suite, SVPs, VPs, decision-makers and thought leaders from across the industry (E&P, midstream, LNG project developers, energy buyers) make up the majority of attendees, complemented by policymakers, regulators, environmental and community groups.
- Chatham House Rule – Discussion behind closed doors with no media present. Nothing will be attributed to any one person, encouraging open discussion amongst all participants.
- Super earlybird rate available: $845* – Book by July 22nd and save $150!