New York Energy Dialogues
Energy Dialogues, LLC, in collaboration with academic partner New York University School of Professional Studies, proudly presents the New York Energy Dialogues on September 29, 2022.
2022 Topics will included:
- Local Perspectives on Gas – NY Energy Policies, Electrification, Role for Natural Gas (or not) Going Forward
- Investor Insights into Oil and Gas: Has a Repositioning Occurred in Light of High Energy Prices? Is the Investment Community Rethinking How to Invest in Gas?
- ESG – what Measurements are Impactful and Make Sense? How do Considerations Around Critical Minerals Fit Into ESG Perspectives?
- ESG Trajectories – Will ESG Requirements Reshape What Powers The World?
- The New Geopolitics of Natural Gas – How are Foreign Policy and Economics Influencing Our Energy Future?
Read the 2020 post-dialogue report here.
By Invitation Only
The City Series – New York is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aims to be inclusive and all-encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for true debate, dialogue and formation of solutions. This event was presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, a distinguished international alliance of energy leaders, and took place at NYU School of Professional Studies Center for Global Affairs at NYU. Its objective was to bring subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
Interested in being part of the conversation? Apply here for consideration:
Who could you meet?
“Pertinent presentations, thoughtful and challenging dialogues, valuable networking opportunity.”
Joanna Martin Ziegenfuss, Berkeley Research Group
“An intimate meeting of the minds to energize the natural gas industry in North America.”
Maggie Hawkins, External Relations, Shell
“Great opportunity to learn from leading industry experts. Well-organized & well-attended.”
Trevor Smith, Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Honeywell