New York Energy Dialogues
Energy Dialogues, LLC, in collaboration with academic partner New York University School of Professional Studies, proudly presents the New York Energy Dialogues on September 29, 2022.
2022 Topics will include:
- Investor Insights into Oil and Gas: Has a Repositioning Occurred in Light of High Energy Prices? Is the Investment Community Rethinking How to Invest in Gas?
- ESG – What Measurements Are Impactful and Make Sense? How Do Considerations around Critical Minerals Fit Into ESG Perspectives?
- ESG Trajectories – Will ESG Requirements Reshape What Powers The World?
- The New Geopolitics of Natural Gas – How Are Foreign Policy and Economics Influencing Our Energy Future?
- Infrastructure Leaders Share Regional and National Perspectives on the Market Demands and Constraints That Come with Producing and Supplying Power.
Read the 2020 post-dialogue report here.
Partner, Baker Botts L.L.P.
Senior Vice President of Operations, Project Canary
Partner, Private Equity, Apollo
Octávio M.C. Simões
President & CEO, Tellurian
CEO, Port of Corpus Christi
Head of Innovation & Strategy, AES Clean Energy
Senior Research Lead, Return on Sustainability Investment (ROSI™), NYU Stern Center for Sustainable Business
Robert Kester, PhD
President, Honeywell Rebellion
Chief Financial Officer, Malta
SVP and COO of Non-Utility Businesses, Strategy and External Affairs, NJ Resources
Chief Sustainability Officer Americas, Societe Generale
Head of US Energy Transition Integration, Shell
Co-Head of Sustainable Infrastructure, Denham Capital
Managing Director, KeyBanc Capital Markets
Director of Investor Influence, EDF
Academic Director and Clinical Professor, Center for Global Affairs, NYU School of Professional Studies
By Invitation Only
The City Series – New York is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aims to be inclusive and all-encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for true debate, dialogue and formation of solutions. This event is presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, a distinguished international alliance of energy leaders, and takes place at NYU School of Professional Studies Center for Global Affairs at NYU. Its objective is to bring subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
Interested in being part of the conversation? Apply here for consideration:
Who could you meet?
“Pertinent presentations, thoughtful and challenging dialogues, valuable networking opportunity.”
Joanna Martin Ziegenfuss, Berkeley Research Group
“An intimate meeting of the minds to energize the natural gas industry in North America.”
Maggie Hawkins, External Relations, Shell
“Great opportunity to learn from leading industry experts. Well-organized & well-attended.”
Trevor Smith, Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, Honeywell