On-Demand: Energy Transitions & Decarbonization e-dialogues
The Energy Transitions and Decarbonization e-dialogues, sponsored by Sempra LNG and BRG Energy + Climate, kicked off the first dialogues of the year with a timely discussion surrounding the energy transition and the global insights it will take to create successful collaborations.
The discussion focused on:
- What are economic drivers of the energy transition? What is the outlook?
- A global look at energy transitions – what makes sense where? Who is leading the way? What can we learn?
- What infrastructure is needed to develop energy systems of the future? Where does gas fit in?
- Innovations on the horizon: hydrogen, carbon capture and storage, methane emissions and more
- Lee Beck, Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council, CCUS Policy Innovation Director, Clean Air Task Force
- Brian Lloyd, Regional Vice President of External Affairs, Sempra LNG
- Christopher Goncalves, Chair & Managing Director, BRG Energy & Climate
- Bobby Quintos, Managing Director, Delta Offshore Energy
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE ON-DEMAND E-DIALOGUES