New York Energy Dialogues – Academic Report
It was a pleasure to host the virtual New York Energy Dialogues on September 2020, in collaboration with the Center for Global Affairs at New York University and our partners, Boston Consulting Group and Schlumberger.
The New York Energy Dialogues provided the ideal platform to connect C-level energy leaders, matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives and students, to discuss and find solutions to some of the most pressing challenges the energy industry is facing today.
The program was designed with the purpose of challenging ideas, broadening perspectives and finding a collaborative path forward.
- ESG, sustainability, energy investments and energy infrastructure
- Geopolitics of energy, net-zero carbon aspirations and global climate challenges
- Energy transition in the 2020 context
Some of our panelists included:
- Tina Zuzek, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Roger Kranenburg, Vice President Energy Strategy and Policy, Eversource
- Michael Tran, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Lees Rodionov, Global Director Sustainability, Schlumberger
- Michael Shank, Communications Director, Carbon Neutral Cities Alliance