Calgary Energy Dialogues Podcast
The aim is to have strategic dialogue, welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside the industry, as well as the formation of solutions driving a sustainable energy pathway forward, critical amidst an on-going energy transition.
In this podcast, energy thought leaders discuss Canadian Infrastructure.
- What are the implications of Bill C-69 if it moves forward? How will approval processes change?
- How can a regulatory approach to approvals be balanced to serve the public and foster economic growth through successful project development?
- How does the current climate impact investment in the Canadian infrastructure sector?
- Angel Ransom, Director of Operations, First Nations Major Projects Coalition
- Marla Orenstein, Director, Centre for National Resource Policy, Canada West Foundation
- Connie Van der Byl, Academic Director, Institute for Environmental Sustainability (EIS), Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
We invite you to click here to listen in to the Calgary Energy Dialogues Podcast and share it with your colleagues.