Calgary Energy Dialogues
In June 2019, Energy Dialogues LLC, in collaboration with academic partners University of Calgary and Mount Royal University, proudly presented Calgary Energy Dialogues.
Some objectives and focus points were:
- Canadian Infrastructure – What do developments, challenges, and opportunities look like?
- Canada’s Natural Gas and LNG Future – How will it evolve and play a role in global markets?
- Building Successful Partnerships and Developing Canada’s Resources – Approaches to collaboration and value creation
- Energy Innovation – What is the potential for transformation across the value chain through technology, digitalization and innovation?
- Changing Consumer Patterns – How will these play into defining new energy systems?
Research Associate, University of Alberta’s Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Managing Director Natural Gas Initiative, Stanford University
President, Schlumberger Canada
Professor and Director, CESAR, University of Calgary
Director, Centre for Natural Resource Policy, Canada West Foundation
Director of Operations, First Nations Major Projects Coalition
Connie Van der Byl
Academic Director, Institute for Environmental Sustainability (IES), Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
International Policy Manager, Energy Program, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
Vice President, Clean Energy
By Invitation Only
The City Series – Calgary is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aimed to be inclusive and all-encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for true debate, dialogue, and formation of solutions. This event is presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, a distinguished international alliance of energy leaders, and takes place at Mount Royal University. Its objective is to bring subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
“Excellent speakers, relaxed environment, great combination.”
Andrea Calo, Director, Market Intelligence – Mexico, Customized Energy Solutions
“A great opportunity to catch up on current industry events, as well as meet top industry players.”
Adrian Chavira, Business Development Director, Liquids México, TransCanada
“Attending this forum is essential for any executive in our industry.”
Hector Gomez, Assistant to the Commissioner, CNH