Hydrogen Energy Dialogues
Energy Dialogues, LLC, in collaboration with academic partner Stanford Natural Gas Initiative, corporate partners API, Shell and legal partner Baker Botts L.L.P, proudly presents the Hydrogen Energy Dialogues.
Key topics include:
- The Hydrogen Policy Landscape – What is Required to Support the Development of a Robust Hydrogen Future?
- Policies, Investment and Commercial Opportunities in Hydrogen
- What is the True Decarbonization Potential of Hydrogen – Examined Through the Lifecycle Impact Lens?
- Stakeholder Collaboration on Hydrogen’s Role in the Energy Transition
- What Technology Breakthroughs Do We Need to Make the Hydrogen Value Chain Work as a System?
- Future Outlook: Clean Hydrogen as a Key Enabler in Energy Transition
To view last year’s report – view it here.
Analyst, Azimuth Capital Management
VP, Hydrogen Business, Bloom Energy Corporation
Managing Director Stanford NGI, Stanford University
Vice President of Project Development, Plug Power
Evan David Sherwin
Founder and Chair, Methane Emissions Technology Alliance
Partner - Global Projects, Baker Botts L.L.P.
SVP of Sales, Electric Hydrogen
Vice President, Global Hydrogen Sales, Chart Industries, Inc.
Associate Vice President, Energy Transition, Environmental Defense Fund
Manager, Energy Generation Research, California Energy Commission
By Invitation Only
The Hydrogen Energy Dialogues is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aimed to be inclusive and all encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for true debate, dialogue, and formation of solutions.
This event is presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, with the objective of bringing subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives, and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
Interested in being part of the conversation? Apply here for consideration:
Who could you meet?
“The San Francisco Energy Dialogues provided diverse topics and perspectives, as well as opportunities for considering solutions to energy challenges.”
– Connie Van der Byl, Director Institute for Environmental Sustainability and Assistant Professor, Mount Royal University, Calgary - Institute for Environmental Sustainability
“The San Francisco Energy Dialogues event provided a collaborative, open environment to discuss, reflect on, and sharpen perspectives on the most pressing energy challenges of today.”
- Anshuman Sahoo, Project Leader, Boston Consulting Group
“A day well spent debating the issues facing the energy sector with a broad group of stakeholders across the industry.”
– Robert Schwiers, Chief Economist, Chevron
“An insightful and honest outlook on the energy scene.”
– Roberto Calandrini, Innovation & Technology Manager, SNAM
“Best forum for discussion on energy topics in the industry.”
George Wayne, Director, Market Services, KMI Gas Pipeline Group, Kinder Morgan
“Different, sometimes conflicting perspectives are the genesis of a responsible and healthy business strategy.”
Neal Patel, Managing Partner, CP2 Partners
“Great networking opportunity, can capture the pulse via cross-industry perspectives.”
Joe Powell, Chief Scientist - Chemical Engineering, Shell