Hydrogen Energy Dialogues
THE INTERPLAY OF HYDROGEN AND NATURAL GAS
Energy Dialogues, LLC, in collaboration with academic partner Stanford Natural Gas Initiative, proudly presents the Hydrogen Energy Dialogues.
Key topics include:
- Hydrogen as a Key Building Block in the Energy Ecosystem
- The Hydrogen Opportunity: Perspectives of Developers, Users and Investors
- Technology Innovations – what breakthrough technologies and solutions will be needed for hydrogen to reach its full potential?
- Drivers and Limitations to Building a Hydrogen Economy – where will investment come from? (What are lessons learned from hydrogen deployment in other parts of the world?) What will be most commercially viable applications for hydrogen?
- What Will the Hydrogen Infrastructure of the Future Look Like?
- Natural Gas & Hydrogen: Collaborators or Competitors?
CEO & President, Chart Industries
Department Chair - Global Projects Partner, Baker Botts
Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Nel Hydrogen
Managing Director, Stanford Natural Gas Initiative
Vice President, Strategy and M&A, Plug Power
Dev S. Sanyal
Executive Vice President, Gas and Low Carbon Energy, BP
Director, Stanford Natural Gas Initiative
By Invitation Only
The Hydrogen Energy Dialogues is an invitation-only event with limited capacity, yet aimed to be inclusive and all encompassing by welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within and outside of the industry for true debate, dialogue, and formation of solutions.
This event is presented by Energy Dialogues LLC, with the objective of bringing subject matter experts, policymakers, socio-environmental representatives, and C-level leaders from all stages of the energy value chain together to connect and form partnerships through in-depth discussion of the energy market’s role in the economy and the world at large.
“The San Francisco Energy Dialogues provided diverse topics and perspectives, as well as opportunities for considering solutions to energy challenges.”
– Connie Van der Byl, Director Institute for Environmental Sustainability and Assistant Professor, Mount Royal University, Calgary - Institute for Environmental Sustainability
“The San Francisco Energy Dialogues event provided a collaborative, open environment to discuss, reflect on, and sharpen perspectives on the most pressing energy challenges of today.”
- Anshuman Sahoo, Project Leader, Boston Consulting Group
“A day well spent debating the issues facing the energy sector with a broad group of stakeholders across the industry.”
– Robert Schwiers, Chief Economist, Chevron
“An insightful and honest outlook on the energy scene.”
– Roberto Calandrini, Innovation & Technology Manager, SNAM
“Best forum for discussion on energy topics in the industry.”
George Wayne, Director, Market Services, KMI Gas Pipeline Group, Kinder Morgan
“Different, sometimes conflicting perspectives are the genesis of a responsible and healthy business strategy.”
Neal Patel, Managing Partner, CP2 Partners
“Great networking opportunity, can capture the pulse via cross-industry perspectives.”
Joe Powell, Chief Scientist - Chemical Engineering, Shell