2017 Gold Sponsor
2017 Bronze Sponsor
Creating International Partnerships & Opportunities In a Post-Reform Market
In response to the interest of our clients in further exploring the upstream opportunities in Mexico, the Mexican Upstream Forum was added to our portfolio of events this year. The forum will provide a valuable opportunity to engage with Mexico’s emerging oil and gas sector, international investors, producers, Mexican regulators and policy makers to learn about what is ahead for Mexico upstream industry post-energy reform.
In 2017, the Mexican Upstream Forum will cover topics such as:
- The era of international E&P companies in the Mexican upstream market – government and private sector perspectives
- Have regulations come far enough for international oil companies?
- Recent bid rounds and winners – Round One experiences, risks, challenges and expectations for future rounds
- Regulations, alliances and investments in Mexico’s changing energy landscape
- Beyond Trion – what can international bidders expect in coming rounds?
- The future of hydrocarbons: A snapshot of the short, mid and long-term
- Pemex in transition – what will joint operating agreements, partnerships and investment structures look like going forward?
- Social and community engagement – what is crucial for international and domestic operators?
The Mexican Upstream Forum is presented by Energy Dialogues. If you would like to learn more about the 2017 forum, please get in touch with the Energy Dialogues team today.
Past Speakers of Energy Dialogues Forums Include:
Be Part of Mexico's Exciting Energy Future and Join Leadership at the Mexican Upstream Forum
Joining the Mexican Upstream Forum as sponsor will provide you with optimum exposure to the decision makers involved in the implementation of the Mexican Energy Reform and offer prime opportunities to understand key elements of the Reforms, latest developments, partnership and investment opportunities. For more information on how you can get involved in the 2017 Mexican Upstream Forum please contact Monika Simoes : firstname.lastname@example.org / (+1) 858 847 5051