Insight into the recent success from the latest bid rounds and how to keep the momentum going for future bid round winners and their suppliers.
- The wells may be flush with oil, but have the returns materialized yet?
- Will unconventionals be met with as much success as conventionals?
- How well have government departments been at reducing red tape?
- Are there winners and losers in unitization agreements?
- How can producers achieve operational efficiency and margin preservation while oil and gas prices remain low?
- What impact will the 2018 Presidential Election have on the Energy Reform?
Evaluating the role of international companies in the expansion of the cross-border and domestic pipeline infrastructure system.
- What is preventing the Mexican natural gas market from becoming truly competitive?
- The commercialization of the fuels market and its impact on midstream and downstream projects
- What is the future of the symbiotic U.S.-Mexico natural gas relationship?
- How does Mexico score when it comes to internal rate of return (IRR) on midstream projects?
- What does the future hold for the storage market?
- The impact of emissions targets and changes to electricity generation fuel sources
Power & Electricity Day
Discussing opportunities in the wholesale electricity market, including generation, marketing and trading as the post-reform environment continues to develop.
- Is Mexico still feeling the growing pains of moving from a CFE-dominated electricity market to a competitive market?
- What assurance do developers have that their projects will be able to get completed?
- The energy storage is open for business, but are there takers?
- What impact will Mexico-U.S. relations have on the electricity grid?
- Did the first medium-term power auction meet expectations and what improvements need to be made?
- Is the country on course for the 2024 target of 35% renewable energy?
Past Speakers of the Mexican Energy Forum Include:
Be Part of Mexico's Exciting Energy Future and Join the Leadership at the Mexican Energy Series:
Joining the Mexican Energy Series as a sponsor will provide you with optimum exposure to the decision makers involved in the implementation of the Mexican Energy Reform. This year’s event will offer prime opportunities to understand key elements of the reforms and latest developments, as well as partnership and investment collaborations. For more information on how you can get involved in the 2018 Mexican Energy Series please contact Monika Simoes : firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 Mexican Energy Forum offered a unique opportunity to explore the entire value chain of the midstream energy landscape in Mexico through in-depth discussions and industry insights. The forum brought together hundreds of top international industry representatives, key government officials and important thought leaders to learn about the latest developments, as well as explore commercial opportunities in the developing Mexican energy industry.