This was an exclusive, invitation-only event with limited capacity. This event was co-hosted with Shell Energy and executive meeting host and industry network Energy Dialogues LLC. It focused on creating partnerships and in-depth dialogue on finding and implementing solutions for the role of natural gas and its current and future position in the energy market.
Houston Energy Dialogues
In March 2017, industry leaders, government representatives and academics joined in an important dialogue and workshop focused on creating a path towards achieving a lower-carbon, cleaner energy future.
OBJECTIVES AND FOCUS POINTS
• Economic and environmental case for natural gas as the essential pathway to lower carbon energy systems
• Strategy that leverages shale resources into a winning solution for the industry, the environment and the economy
• Energy transition scenarios from an industry, policy and innovation perspective
• Coalition of progressive partners willing and able to further develop, advocate for and help implement the strategy across the private and public sectors
By Invitation Only
Bruce Culpepper, U.S. Country Chair & President, Shell Oil Company
Greg G. Guidry, EVP, Unconventionals, Shell
Niel Golightly, VP, US Energy Transition Strategy, Shell
Gregory Kallenberg, Director and Producer, Rational Middle Energy Series
I used to believe that the energy business is already fully saturated with conferences; however Monika has shown that she has the tenacity and creativity to surprise even the most jaded conference attendee. Monika understands the energy business as well as any industry executive, and organizes events to ensure that each attendee walks away impressed.
– Jeff Hammad, Vice President, Commercial at Golden Pass LNG
The North American Gas Forum takes on the pressing issues in the industry and examines them through the view of the leaders who are tackling them every day. The forum attracts a high-level expert group of industry insiders whose caliber grows each year. I look forward to Direct Energy’s continued participation in the future.
– Badar Khan, President and CEO, Direct Energy
This is an outstanding forum and a great collection of very senior people both from industry and government with a great exchange about opportunities and trends in the natural gas industry. These are exciting times and this conference brings a lot of key people together.
– Bruce McKay, Managing Director of Federal Affairs, Dominion
Some of the key things we look at when attending these type of events are the program, the level of attendees and the networking opportunities. On all three fronts we are very pleased with the results from the North American Gas Forum.
Juan Pareja, Manager Global LNG Business Development, Conoco Phillips